Welcome to the Graduate and Post Master’s Certificate Programs at Research College of Nursing!
Throughout your academic endeavor at Research College of Nursing you will find helpful information on this page, so please bookmark this site as one of your favorites. If you have any questions that you can’t find answers to, please email the Director of the Graduate Program
Once you have been admitted (fully, provisionally, or as an unclassified student), you will be given a username for Blackboard which is lastnamefirstname e.g doejohn. Follow the directions for getting your password at Accessing Blackboard. Should you forget your password, please email the Director of Web Based Education. You will also be granted access to a college email account. This email is how all official college communication occurs. Ali Weinel in the Admissions Department can assist you with gaining access to your college email account.
Below is important information and forms the you will need throughout your education with us:
- Research College of Nursing Catalog
- Research College of Nursing Guide to Student Life
- Research College of Nursing Graduate Student Guide
- Graduate Course Schedule: Summer 2015
- Graduate Course Schedule: Fall 2015
- Graduate Course Schedule: Spring 2016