Welcome to the Graduate and Post Master’s Certificate Programs at Research College of Nursing!
Throughout your academic endeavor at Research College of Nursing you will find helpful information on this page, so please bookmark this site as one of your favorites. If you have any questions that you can’t find answers to, please email the Interim Director of the Graduate Program
Every state in the U.S. creates its own specific regulations about online enrollment of students who live within the state. Some states require fees and/or application efforts that entail a considerable investment of college resources. In an effort to maintain a reasonable tuition rate, Research College of Nursing currently accepts students into our Master of Science in Nursing program who live in the following states:
For Executive Practice and Healthcare Leadership track: California, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Texas, and Virginia
For Nurse Practitioner tracks: Kansas and Missouri
Once you have been admitted (fully, provisionally, or as an unclassified student), you will be given a username for Blackboard which is lastnamefirstname e.g doejohn. Follow the directions for getting your password at Accessing Blackboard. Should you forget your password, please email the Director of Online Education. You will also be granted access to a college email account. This email is how all official college communication occurs. Camelia Williams in the Admissions Department can assist you with gaining access to your college email account.
Below is important information and forms the you will need throughout your education with us:
- Research College of Nursing Catalog
- Research College of Nursing Guide to Student Life
- Research College of Nursing Graduate Student Guide
- Graduate Course Schedule: Spring 2018*
- Graduate Course Schedule: Summer 2018*
- Graduate Course Schedule: Fall 2018 [new]
* To view "sticky notes," please open in Internet Explorer or in your PDF viewer.
- EPHL/NE Students - 2019 Student Instructions (RM98M and RM98dt)
- NP Students order – 2019 Student Instructions (RM98NP and RM98dt)