How to apply
Applications accepted via
- RCoN – Nursing CAS
- For all Transfer, Accelerated and Graduate Students
- Select the appropriate ‘Designation’ for the program you are interested in applying to and follow the instructions on the NursingCAS site.
- Early Decision
- High school students and college freshmen who meet ACT and GPA requirements are eligible to apply for early decision admission acceptance
- This unique process allows you to guarantee your seat in our BSN program before starting college
- Please see admission criteria on the Freshman Admission page
- Traditional B.S.N. – September 1 - February 15 (for August 2021 start; class of 2023)
- Accelerated B.S.N. – September 1 - April 1 (for January 2021 start; class of 2021)
- Executive Practice & Healthcare Leadership – rolling admission process
- Family Nurse Practitioner – September 1 - January 15 (for June 2020 start)
- Adult-Gerontological Nurse Practitioner – admission currently suspended
If you are ready to join a legacy of excellence in nursing education then Research College of Nursing is right for you!
Applying to Research College of Nursing is your first step toward a rewarding career in healthcare. Our Director of Admissions will assist you through the application process to help you understand program requirements, eligible transfer credits, etc.
We make it easy to get started…
- Gather copies of your transcripts; official not required for advising
- Schedule an appointment with the Director of Admissions
Our students are challenged to become heroic leaders who demonstrate a commitment to innovation and excellence. If you’re ready to join us in transforming healthcare, begin your application or contact admissions today.