Financial Aid

Freshman and sophomore students of the Research/Rockhurst Joint Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program who wish to apply for financial aid should do so through Rockhurst University. Junior, senior, accelerated and graduate nursing students should apply for financial aid through Research College of Nursing. More detailed information regarding financial aid may be found in the section “Undergraduate Financial Aid Programs and Policies,” and in the Research College of Nursing Catalog.