If you are considering withdrawing from a course, you need to contact your advisor to help you decide whether you should withdraw and/or when you should withdraw.  There are deadlines for withdrawal, which affect your final grade as a W or a W/F (withdrawal failing).  Ultimately, this could affect your status as a nursing student

To withdraw, you need to pick up a withdrawal form at the Dean of Arts and Sciences office in Van Ackeren or the Registrar’s office on the Rockhurst campus.  You may also get a withdrawal form from Research College of Nursing when you go there to meet with your advisor.

Check the Rockhurst academic calendar for last dates to withdraw.