How to apply
Applications accepted via
- RCoN – Nursing CAS
- All Traditional BSN (TBSN) and Accelerated BSN (ABSN) candidates will apply via this centralized application system
- Select the appropriate ‘Designation’ for the program you are interested in applying to and follow the instructions on the NursingCAS site.
- If you are applying to the Accelerated BSN (ABSN) select Spring 202X
- If you are applying to the Traditional BSN (TBSN) select Fall 202X
- Early Admission
- High school students and college freshmen who meet ACT and GPA requirements are eligible to apply for early admission acceptance
- This unique process allows you to guarantee your seat in our BSN program before starting college
- Please see admission criteria on the Freshman Admission page
- Traditional BSN – September 1, 2023 – March 15, 2024 (for August 2024 start; class of 2026)
- Accelerated BSN – September 1, 2023 – April 1, 2024 (for January 2025 start; class of 2025)
If you are ready to join a legacy of excellence in nursing education then Research College of Nursing is right for you!
Applying to Research College of Nursing is your first step toward a rewarding career in healthcare. Our Director of Admissions will assist you through the application process to help you understand program requirements, eligible transfer credits, etc.
We make it easy to get started…
- Gather copies of your transcripts; official not required for advising
- Schedule an appointment with the Director of Admissions
Our students are challenged to become heroic leaders who demonstrate a commitment to innovation and excellence. If you’re ready to join us in transforming healthcare, begin your application or contact admissions today.
The College utilizes the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS®) for Nursing Students for admission. This test measures basic essential skills in the academic content area domains of reading, math, science, and English and language usage. It is designed to provide an assessment of a student's overall academic preparedness for nursing related content. To register for the ATI TEAS® for Nursing Students, go to ATI Testing website. The test must be taken within 24 months of the student's anticipated start date. The College requires applicants to have an ATI TEAS minimum score of Proficient Academic Preparedness Level.