Research College of Nursing - April 03, 2023
Research College of Nursing faculty continue to make outstanding contributions across the region through their leadership, scholarship and service. It is an honor and a privilege to have many of Kansas City’s leading nurse educators as part of our college community.
Each year, The Research Foundation provides scholarships and awards to nurse educators for their impact within their college, community and the nursing profession. Congratulations to the 2023 Nursing Faculty Development Award recipients!
- Teaching Excellence Award: Karin Roberts, PhD, RN, CNE
- Outstanding Community Service Award: Rosalia Molina, PhD, RN
- Scholarly Achievement Award: Christine Thurlow, PhD, RN
- Dr. Nancy O. DeBasio Faculty Leadership Award: Cassie Pearson, MSN, RN, CNE
- Doctoral Funding:
- Pamelia Bertrand, MSN, RN
- Nicole Kreimer, MSN, RN, APHN-BC
- Julia Payne, MSN, RN, RNC-OB, CNE
- Cassie Pearson, MSN, RN, CNE
- Sarah Schlanker, MSN, RN, CNOR
To view the full list of 2023 award recipients and learn more about their achievements, please visit The Research Foundation's website.