Student Government Association (SGA) acts as the governing entity of the student body, represents the student voice, and focuses on the following:
- Bridging students, faculty, and administration at RCoN
- Uniting students and building school spirit
- Creating fun programming outside of the classroom
- Working with administration to update and implement College policies
All students are welcome and encouraged to participate with SGA. The governing role consists of an executive board and two representatives from each class. Elections are held each spring (ABSN students elect class representatives in January) and terms run from May 1 to April 30.
Programming from SGA includes:
- Back to School Breakfast
- School-wide Picnic
- Nightingale Gala
- Research Day at the K (Kansas City Royals game)
- Graduation Celebration
- And much more!
Follow SGA on Facebook for more information!
2019-2020 SGA Executive Board and Class Representatives
President: Natalie Harmon
Vice President: Colette Linden
Secretary/Treasurer: Hannah Schaefer
Public Relations Director: Briana Klatch
Class Representatives: Emily Dickson, Olivia Stebner, Sarah Barkofske, Caroline Romme, Samantha Cheney, Jared Hager, Alicia Frye, and Steve Gordon
Email us for more information about Student Government Association.